Sunday, December 19, 2010

new running shoes!

   Hello everyone! Again on this blog, similar to the last one, not a lot has changed with the training. Keebler is continuing to get his long pretty hair back and my knee is continuing to recover very nicely! I am almost to the point where I can lift the same amount of weight on each knee, although I am still very careful while doing physical therapy. I don't want to push myself and make things worse in the long run. We're hoping that by mid-March I'll be able to put more weight on my knee, but until then we're not taking too many chances!
   The only real update I do have for everyone is that I got new running shoes yesterday! Hot pink Reebok Zigs, I highly recommend them! They are very comfortable and perfect to put on when you're longing for an afternoon run with your dog. The Zigs absorb shock that your legs get when your feet pound on the cement or pavement, and I can't wait to try them out at the gym tomorrow on the treadmill to see if it actually does make my legs feel better! I'll be sure to let everyone know. Until then, no updates for now, but please keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment