Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a bit of training.

   Hi everyone! What is everyone thinking about all this nice weather we've had lately? Well despite some of the heavy rain of course... Team Keebler is loving this streak of warm weather! We definitely feel like our time has come for a lot more running, walking, and just being outside in the sunshine!
   First off, my apologies to anyone who has tried calling or shooting me a text message these past few days. Keebler and I were trying to enjoy the first really warm day of the year on Sunday by laying out on the deck. I had my phone in my hand while laying out and a wasp came down and stung my hand, causing me to panic and toss my phone right into the pool. Blech! It's been out of service since then, but I actually got it to start working last night. However, I had 127 unread text messages and I couldn't get through every single one of them. Sorry everyone! Remember, another way of contacting us is through our email, teamkeebler@live.com.
   Anyways, the main point of this blog was to tell y'all that Team Keebler did some ring training tonight! We went back to where we started, our local 4-H club, and worked with my long-time advisors (and other set of parents sometimes!) Ed & Susie. Things went a little sluggish because of the heat, and plus, well, let's just say Keebler was extremely excited to see Ed & Susie again since he hasn't seen them for a while now. He loves them like crazy! We're going to continue to go back and keep on keeping on!
   Hope everyone is having an awesome time getting pumped up for some summer sunshine, Team Keebler certainly is!

No comments:

Post a Comment