Wednesday, November 24, 2010

the first physical therapy session...

   Hello everyone! Hope you're all planning for a safe and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
   Today was the first day of my physical therapy due to some conditions in my knee, and luckily it went great. I'm starting to "feel the burn" but you know how the old saying goes... "No pain, no gain!" I really was feeling it this morning at work in my shoulders and I think the culprit is the shoulder press at the gym!
   Yesterday was my first endurance day, and I'm really surprised how much my endurance has gone down since I was showing dogs all the time. It's something I need to work on more, but we're taking one step at a time here! Unfortunately I will not be getting the whole day off tomorrow, my family will be in my hometown for Thanksgiving and I will be hitting up the gym for another day of endurance practice, and Keebler will also be going for an early morning run tomorrow if the weather permits.
   Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment