Sunday, November 21, 2010

yesterday & today! trying to keep up!

   So I am not the best at getting online every night to update, but I figure I'll update when I really need to just to give everyone some fun reading!
   I still can't believe I'm going back into some serious training tomorrow. It's going to be a nice easy start though since I don't have school this month... but it will be interesting to see what happens when school starts up again next month! I'm a little nervous about my busy schedule this winter, but I know that everything will work out as needed.
   Yesterday I decided to clean out the kennel, and wow, was it a job! I took bleach solution and scrubbed the whole cement flooring to get it smelling fresh, and it took me a lot longer to do than I thought! Keebler was a little cranky considering he had to stay locked up in his pen for the time being, but now I think he likes the fresh smell just as much as I do!
   I'm doing some last-minute shopping today for some gym equipment, my old stuff is getting junked out. I think Keebler knows that something is up, but I'm not really sure. I haven't changed his schedule much because I don't want him to get to stressed and overwhelmed all at once, but just like me, he starts training tomorrow also. I know he'll do great... he has never let me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment