Monday, May 30, 2011

finally, some photos from fort st clair!

   Okay, so I'm pretty sure I can get this photo thing down now that I have an idea as to what I'm doing! Sorry this took so long! I feel bad, I'm just now getting photos up and our next show is a mere 19 days away. These photos are from Sunday only since my "official photographer" (aka my dad!) wasn't able to go with me on Saturday.

Keebler is at the dog show!

In the ring for Open Blue Merle Male.

Going around! Go Keebler go!

Final photo right before receiving Winners Dog for a 3-point major!

In the breed ring... "Are you stacked, Keebs?"

Going around one last time for the day.

TwinCreeks Best Of EL Fudge RN AKCmjrptd "Keebler"
Winners Dog - Fort St Clair Kennel Club
Bred by Amy L Loy & Mark A Loy of TwinCreek Australian Shepherds
Owned & Handled by Cierra J Wolfe
Thank you, Judge Marian Johnson Your!

No comments:

Post a Comment